Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blogging....Really?

I'm not ready to wholeheartedly jump on the blogging bandwagon, but I'm thinking about maybe giving it a try... I think there might be something therapeutic involved and I'm all about free therapy. Here's the thing, though... I'm a bit of a procrastinator and I have the best of intentions that do not always translate into action. To top it all off, I'm also ridiculously impulsive at times, although that seems to be diminishing with age. Who knows where my blogging plans will go from here? I guess I won't know until it happens. Or, until it doesn't... (o:

1 comment:

Angie said...

OMG I am soooo freaking exited! You jumped on the bandwagon! So here's to hoping your impulsive self will continue this! I kind of felt the same way, and then I kind of got addicted and now I kind of follow like 30 blogs! Yikes!