Sunday, December 7, 2008

Update!

Life has been busy since Thanksgiving, so I haven't had much time to blog. For some reason, I'm unable to upload any more pictures in this post, so it will probably take two to get caught up... (o:
Ginna and Avery recently decided that they wanted to cut their hair like mine. They are so different from one another, but often have similar opinions when it comes to things like hair styles and fashion choices. They are such good friends. They make me wish I had a sister...






This weekend was busy and fun. On Friday night, Carmen and Noelle and I joined a couple of Carmen's friends for Japanese food and a movie. We had some wine with dinner and managed to not make it to the movie. It was a fun time... On Saturday night, we went to my parents' house and spent some time with some out of town guests. My mom's best friend since jr. high and her husband were in town from Albuquerque. I somehow neglected to get a picture of them... They and their family are very special to us and it's always good to see them.
My cousin Jacky was in town from Amarillo to visit her dad, my Uncle Gary. It's been a few years since I've seen her, so it was nice to see her looking and doing well.

Jacky and my mom...

My Uncle Gary and Jacky...


Gin and Avy... BFF's


My parents...



Brad taught the girls how to play pool on my dad's pool table... It was a VERY long game...
Overall, the weekend was good. This morning, we drove out to Fox Run to meet our best friends and amazingly talented photographers (http://www.photosbyjcm.com/) for some Christmas pictures. The weather was beautiful and I can't wait to see the pics. I'm sure they'll be awesome, as always. (o:

No comments: