Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bargain Hunting Tuesday

I stopped by Target today to see what kind of after Christmas deals they had. All of the Christmas merchandise is 50% off, but will most likely go to 75% off by the end of the week. I was able, though, to score a few great deals by combining Target's online printable coupons and a few manufacturer coupons. Here's the scoop:





I bought 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal for $11.96 and used the following coupons:

$5/4 boxes Kellogg's cereals printed off of Target.com

2 $1/2 boxes Kellogg's cereals from my coupon arsenal

Total after coupons: $4.96 or $1.24 each

I also bought two bottles of Method hand soap for $2.99 each and used 2 printable coupons for $2/1 from MethodHome.com

Total after coupons: $1.98 or $.99 each

The kids ate lunch for just $1.21 each today, thanks to the printable Kid's Cuisine $1.50/3 coupon from Target.com and the $1/3 coupon from the arsenal. (Notice they're not pictured; they were pretty hungry by the time we got home. (=)

And, finally, I scored some Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh lunchmeat for $.79 after the $1/1 printable from Target.com and the $1/1 from the arsenal.

Not bad, huh?

No comments: