Sunday, November 9, 2008

Anniversary Trip

A long weekend in the Costain family mountain vacation home was a great way to celebrate our anniversary. I can't remember the last time that Brad and I were able to spend four days alone. (Wait...How old is Ginna? (o:) By Saturday morning, I was really missing the kids and by Sunday, I was definitely ready to come home.
Brad was able to take some pictures, and I took a picture of him taking a picture! This is the view of Turkey Rock from the deck. This picture does not do the view justice, though. It really is breathtaking...
Brad's bike was not cooperating and refused to start on our first attempt at a good ride.

It was just a spark plug. Brad got his bike running and we were off! We didn't ride any trails, since I'm still learning to operate my bike, but we still had a nice ride.



On Thursday night, our actual anniversary, we watched our wedding video. We both agree that our ceremony was a little long, but the wedding was beautiful. It was fun to remember that time in our lives...



Brad bought me some beautiful roses. Happy Anniversary!!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

Looks like you two had a lovely time away!! I always miss the kids too, then I walk through the door and I'm like "why"?? LOL!!

Tarah said...

You are a dear...thanks for the words of encouragement!!